Help with using TCL/JACL with BSF in JSP for CFMX 6.1/JRUN env

Phil Powell

Ok, I installed ANT, I have c:\ant in my ANT_HOME environment variable, I
have c:\ant\bin in my PATH environmental variable, I installed the JAR files
for TCL and for Javascript (Rhino)... to no avail!!! The EXACT same error
occurs:

org/apache/bsf/BSFManager

Please Try The Following:

Check the CFML Reference Manual to verify that you are using the correct
syntax.

Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

Browser Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0)
Remote Address 127.0.0.1
Referer
Date/Time 17-Sep-03 10:47 AM

Stack Trace (click to expand)

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/bsf/BSFManager
at java.lang.Class.getMethods0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods(Unknown Source)
at java.beans.Introspector$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.beans.Introspector.getPublicDeclaredMethods(Unknown Source)
at java.beans.Introspector.getTargetEventInfo(Unknown Source)
at java.beans.Introspector.getBeanInfo(Unknown Source)
at java.beans.Introspector.getBeanInfo(Unknown Source)
at jrun.jsp.compiler.Utils.getPropertyDescriptor(Utils.java:255)
at
jrun.jsp.compiler.JRunTagLibraryInfo.getPropertyType(JRunTagLibraryInfo.java
:724)
at
jrun.jsp.compiler.JRunTagLibraryInfo.access$1000(JRunTagLibraryInfo.java:80)
at
jrun.jsp.compiler.JRunTagLibraryInfo$JRunTagAttributeInfo.getTypeName(JRunTa
gLibraryInfo.java:775)
at
jrun.jsp.compiler.JSPCompiler$CustomTagExpander.insertAttributes(JSPCompiler
..java:550)
at
jrun.jsp.compiler.JSPCompiler$CustomTagExpander.start_tag(JSPCompiler.java:4
07)
at jrun.jsp.parser.JSPVisitor.start_tag(JSPVisitor.java:119)
at jrun.jsp.parser.SimpleNode.visit(SimpleNode.java:217)
at jrun.jsp.parser.SimpleNode.visitChildren(SimpleNode.java:189)
at jrun.jsp.parser.JSTVisitor.jsp(JSTVisitor.java:13)
at jrun.jsp.compiler.JSPCompiler.compile(JSPCompiler.java:117)
at jrun.jsp.compiler.JSPCompiler.compile(JSPCompiler.java:97)
at jrun.jsp.Translator.parsePage(Translator.java:144)
at jrun.jsp.Translator.translate(Translator.java:249)
at jrun.jsp.Translator.translate(Translator.java:102)
at jrun.jsp.JSPEngine.translateJSP(JSPEngine.java:670)
at jrun.jsp.JSPServlet.translate(JSPServlet.java:112)
at jrun.jsp.JSPServlet.service(JSPServlet.java:100)
at jrun.servlet.ServletInvoker.invoke(ServletInvoker.java:106)
at jrun.servlet.JRunInvokerChain.invokeNext(JRunInvokerChain.java:42)
at
jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.invokeNext(JRunRequestDispatcher.java:414
)
at
jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.forwardInvoke(JRunRequestDispatcher.java:
387)
at jrun.servlet.JRunNamedDispatcher.forward(JRunNamedDispatcher.java:50)
at coldfusion.license.JspLicenseServlet.service(Unknown Source)
at jrun.servlet.ServletInvoker.invoke(ServletInvoker.java:106)
at jrun.servlet.JRunInvokerChain.invokeNext(JRunInvokerChain.java:42)
at
jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.invoke(JRunRequestDispatcher.java:241)
at
jrun.servlet.ServletEngineService.dispatch(ServletEngineService.java:527)
at jrun.servlet.http.WebService.invokeRunnable(WebService.java:172)
at
jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$DownstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:
348)
at
jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$ThreadThrottle.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:451
)
at
jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$UpstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:29
4)
at jrunx.scheduler.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:66)

I have tried everything I know, everything I read on the Jakarta Apache
website and I can't get it to run no matter what I do!

Phil