help with WebMethod (VB)

Jure P

can any one please help me to translate part of WebMethod Soap header from
c# to vb. All translators i found do it wrong:

I have problem with "return"
[WebMethod(EnableSession=true,Description="Obtains the Party info of a
GLN",MessageName="GetPartyByGLN")]

[return:XmlElementAttribute("aaaParty",Namespace="http://www.aaa.org/")]

public aaaParty
GetPartyByGLN([XmlElementAttribute("GetPartyByGLN",Namespace="http://www.aaa
..org/")] GetPartyByGLN partyGln)

thank you, jure

Paul Larson

Something like...

<WebMethod(EnableSession:=True, Description:="Obtains the Party info of a
GLN", MessageName:="GetPartyByGLN")> _
Public Function GetPartyByGLN() As
System.xml.serialization.XmlElementAttribute
Return New System.xml.serialization.XmlElementAttribute("aaaParty")
End Function