Help with Win32::OLE and WrapType

tttt

Hi all,

looking for some assistance with Win32::OLE.

I have a script that inserts pictures into a word document. Problem is
that it is ignoring my default setting and always inserting pictures
overlayed over each other. I want the wraptype to be inline with text.

my $picture =
$document-> Shapes -> AddPicture (
$filename,
$wd->{msoFalse}, # link to file
$wd->{msoTrue}, # save with document
undef, undef, undef, undef, undef
);

The above works, but I want to set the WrapType of this picture to be
the value of wd->{wdWrapInline}

Can anyone assist?

Thanks in advance,
Jared