    I created a webservice that returns a dataset. How can I load this into
    excel? I want to have the excel spreadsheet access this webservice.

    Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Jun 19, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    V Guest

    Hi Chris,

    Multiple things.

    1. Depending on which version of Excel you are using, you will need to
    write a MACRO which communicates with the Web Service and Populates the
    Worksheet.

    2. You could write a small program which will talk to web service, then
    open a specified excel and populate it using the Automation Model for
    Excel.

    3. You could write an add-in for excel which does this job.

    - Vaibhav

    V, Jun 19, 2006