help with XML in Datagrid

Frank

I have this XML document which I want to list in a datagrid. I know
..NET implicitly infers the
data relation but I don't know how to manipulate it.

Here is the document:

<root>
<Folders Language="Polish">
<Master Exists="True"></Master>
<Document Exists="True"></Document>
<Page Exists="True"></Page>
<Component Exists="True"></Component>
</Folders>
<Folders Language="US English">
<Master Exists="False"></Master>
<Document Exists="False"></Document>
<Page Exists="True"></Page>
<Component Exists="False"></Component>
</Folders>
<Folders Language="Japanese">
<Master Exists="False"></Master>
<Document Exists="True"></Document>
<Page Exists="False"></Page>
<Component Exists="True"></Component>
</Folders>
<Folders Language="Korean">
<Master Exists="True"></Master>
<Document Exists="False"></Document>
<Page Exists="True"></Page>
<Component Exists="False"></Component>
</Folders>
</root>

I'm trying to put the Languages along the top row (as a header) and
"Master, Document, Page, Component" along the first column. The Exists

Parameter should show up in the cell
So It would basically have something like this:

Language |Polish|US English|Japanese|Korean
Master | True | True | True | True
Document | False| False | True | False
Page | Flase| True | False | True
Component| True | Flase | True | False

Thanks!
Frank

Michael Tkachev

Hi,

If you use the XML document, I recommend you to apply the XSL. It's easier.
If you need, I can help you to write it.