    I dont want the answer, i just want to know whats wrong so i can
    pinpoint the error and fix it.

    Thanks
    Arun Hallan, Jan 6, 2004

  2. Arun Hallan wrote:

    > I need help with this program. It has been set as a project, and ive
    > edited it throughly adding functions etc.
    >
    > I can create an XML file and it'l read it the way ive told it to, but
    > it wont save anything properly. Can anyone tell me why?
    >
    > I dont want the answer, i just want to know whats wrong so i can
    > pinpoint the error and fix it.
    >
    > Thanks

    You'll need to show your code. Otherwise, there's no way telling what could
    be going wrong (and there are no psychics here).

    --
    Kind regards,
    Christophe Vanfleteren
    Christophe Vanfleteren, Jan 6, 2004

  3. Arun Hallan

    Wendy S Guest

    "Arun Hallan" <> wrote
    > I can create an XML file and it'l read it the way ive told it to, but
    > it wont save anything properly. Can anyone tell me why?

    Where's the code? What do you think it should do, and what's it doing
    instead?

    --
    Wendy in Chandler, AZ
    Wendy S, Jan 6, 2004
  4. Arun Hallan

    Arun Hallan Guest

    (Arun Hallan) wrote in message news:<>...
    > I need help with this program. It has been set as a project, and ive
    > edited it throughly adding functions etc.
    >
    > I can create an XML file and it'l read it the way ive told it to, but
    > it wont save anything properly. Can anyone tell me why?
    >
    > I dont want the answer, i just want to know whats wrong so i can
    > pinpoint the error and fix it.
    >
    > Thanks

    i forgot to include the link but ive figured it out now. thanks
    Arun Hallan, Jan 7, 2004