Help with XML saver...

Arun Hallan

I need help with this program. It has been set as a project, and ive
edited it throughly adding functions etc.

I can create an XML file and it'l read it the way ive told it to, but
it wont save anything properly. Can anyone tell me why?

I dont want the answer, i just want to know whats wrong so i can
pinpoint the error and fix it.

Thanks

Christophe Vanfleteren

Arun said:
I need help with this program. It has been set as a project, and ive
edited it throughly adding functions etc.

I can create an XML file and it'l read it the way ive told it to, but
it wont save anything properly. Can anyone tell me why?

I dont want the answer, i just want to know whats wrong so i can
pinpoint the error and fix it.

Thanks

You'll need to show your code. Otherwise, there's no way telling what could
be going wrong (and there are no psychics here).

Wendy S

Arun Hallan said:
I can create an XML file and it'l read it the way ive told it to, but
it wont save anything properly. Can anyone tell me why?

Where's the code? What do you think it should do, and what's it doing
instead?

Arun Hallan

I need help with this program. It has been set as a project, and ive
edited it throughly adding functions etc.

I can create an XML file and it'l read it the way ive told it to, but
it wont save anything properly. Can anyone tell me why?

I dont want the answer, i just want to know whats wrong so i can
pinpoint the error and fix it.

Thanks

i forgot to include the link but ive figured it out now. thanks