Help with XMLDocument and creating nodes

Discussion in 'XML' started by Ron Harter, Sep 18, 2004.

  1. Ron Harter

    Ron Harter Guest

    I am fairly new to XML and MSXML.

    I need to create a root node with mutiple namespace (xlmns) entries. I
    figured out how to create the root node with a single
    namespace entry. The aplication is in Visual Studio 6 using VC++ and MSXML4

    Here is a code snippet

    // Create a root node for the WebDAV method PROPFIND
    var.vt = VT_I4;
    var.lVal = NODE_ELEMENT;
    bstr1 = SysAllocString(L"d:propfind");
    bstr2 = SysAllocString(L"DAV:");
    MSXML2::IXMLDOMNode* root = NULL;

    hr = pXMLDom->createNode(var, bstr1, bstr2, &root);

    How do I add multiple namespace declarations to this node? I have several
    to add. I did receive a eply from another news group but
    it was in JScript and I was unable to get anything working from that. I need
    a nice clear C++ example, my poor little pea brain is suffering from
    overload.

    Thanks in advance for any help you may give

    --
    Ron Harter
    JP Mobile. Inc.

    Ron Harter, Sep 18, 2004