    cobyfrombrooklyn

    PS the site is at www.caterdata.com/ann
    and the "Featured Artists" and "About" pages are what I'm concerned with.
    Coby Herd, Jan 26, 2006

  2. Coby Herd wrote:
    > I 've built a site for a client using .asp and eveything is working
    > fine except I cannot figure out how to wrap text around an image.
    > Everything is pulled from the database using response.write. The code
    > works correctly but I just can't seem to figure out how to do it?
    > I've been searching for weeks about info on how to do this - to no

    This has nothing to do with asp outside of the fact that your are using .asp
    pages. You would be facing the same problem in a .htm page, correct? So it's
    not an ASP issue: it's a css issue. For followups or future questions, go to
    microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.programming.css.

    Having said that, since I cannot remember the style property that causes
    text to flow around an image, here are some links that may help:
    http://www.tizag.com/cssT/float.php
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...,GGLD:en&q=css wrap text around image&spell=1
    http://cssvault.com/
    http://glish.com/css/
    http://devedge.netscape.com/toolbox/sidebars/
    http://www.csszengarden.com/

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Jan 26, 2006

  3. Bob Barrows [MVP] wrote:
    >>I 've built a site for a client using .asp and eveything is working
    >>fine except I cannot figure out how to wrap text around an image.
    >>Everything is pulled from the database using response.write. The code
    >>works correctly but I just can't seem to figure out how to do it?
    >>I've been searching for weeks about info on how to do this - to no

    > This has nothing to do with asp outside of the fact that your are using .asp
    > pages. You would be facing the same problem in a .htm page, correct? So it's
    > not an ASP issue: it's a css issue. For followups or future questions, go to
    > microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.programming.css.
    >
    > Having said that, since I cannot remember the style property that causes
    > text to flow around an image, ...

    I think he needs "float:left".

    MC
    Mighty Chaffinch, Jan 26, 2006
  4. Coby Herd

    Roland Hall Guest

    "Mighty Chaffinch" wrote in message
    : Bob Barrows [MVP] wrote:
    : >>I 've built a site for a client using .asp and eveything is working
    : >>fine except I cannot figure out how to wrap text around an image.
    : >>Everything is pulled from the database using response.write. The code
    : >>works correctly but I just can't seem to figure out how to do it?
    : >>I've been searching for weeks about info on how to do this - to no
    : >
    : >
    : > This has nothing to do with asp outside of the fact that your are using
    ..asp
    : > pages. You would be facing the same problem in a .htm page, correct? So
    it's
    : > not an ASP issue: it's a css issue. For followups or future questions,
    go to
    : > microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.programming.css.
    : >
    : > Having said that, since I cannot remember the style property that causes
    : > text to flow around an image, ...
    :
    : I think he needs "float:left".

    or float: right