Help wrapping text around an image

Coby Herd

I 've built a site for a client using .asp and eveything is working fine
except I cannot figure out how to wrap text around an image. Everything is
pulled from the database using response.write. The code works correctly but
I just can't seem to figure out how to do it? I've been searching for weeks
about info on how to do this - to no avail.

Can anybody offer any help?
thanx
cobyfrombrooklyn

PS the site is at www.caterdata.com/ann
and the "Featured Artists" and "About" pages are what I'm concerned with.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Coby said:
I 've built a site for a client using .asp and eveything is working
fine except I cannot figure out how to wrap text around an image.
Everything is pulled from the database using response.write. The code
works correctly but I just can't seem to figure out how to do it?
I've been searching for weeks about info on how to do this - to no

This has nothing to do with asp outside of the fact that your are using .asp
pages. You would be facing the same problem in a .htm page, correct? So it's
not an ASP issue: it's a css issue. For followups or future questions, go to
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.programming.css.

Having said that, since I cannot remember the style property that causes
text to flow around an image, here are some links that may help:
http://www.tizag.com/cssT/float.php
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...,GGLD:en&q=css+wrap+text+around+image&spell=1
http://cssvault.com/
http://glish.com/css/
http://devedge.netscape.com/toolbox/sidebars/
http://www.csszengarden.com/

Mighty Chaffinch

Bob said:
This has nothing to do with asp outside of the fact that your are using .asp
pages. You would be facing the same problem in a .htm page, correct? So it's
not an ASP issue: it's a css issue. For followups or future questions, go to
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.programming.css.

Having said that, since I cannot remember the style property that causes
text to flow around an image, ...

I think he needs "float:left".

MC

Roland Hall

in message
: Bob Barrows [MVP] wrote:
: >>I 've built a site for a client using .asp and eveything is working
: >>fine except I cannot figure out how to wrap text around an image.
: >>Everything is pulled from the database using response.write. The code
: >>works correctly but I just can't seem to figure out how to do it?
: >>I've been searching for weeks about info on how to do this - to no
: >
: >
: > This has nothing to do with asp outside of the fact that your are using
..asp
: > pages. You would be facing the same problem in a .htm page, correct? So
it's
: > not an ASP issue: it's a css issue. For followups or future questions,
go to
: > microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.programming.css.
: >
: > Having said that, since I cannot remember the style property that causes
: > text to flow around an image, ...
:
: I think he needs "float:left".

or float: right