    Hey i am a newbie in d feild of VHDL. Can any1 tell me how to interface
    FPGA'S and CPLD'S with d system(computer) and how a VHDL code is fed
    into d FPGA or CPLD..Thx for d kind help in advance..

    De.Phoenix, Mar 8, 2005

  2. De.Phoenix

    Klaus Falser Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Hey i am a newbie in d feild of VHDL. Can any1 tell me how to interface
    > FPGA'S and CPLD'S with d system(computer) and how a VHDL code is fed
    > into d FPGA or CPLD..Thx for d kind help in advance..

    Since this is a newsgroup read also by people not so familiar with
    english slang, could you please constraint yourself to be be not so
    cool and use a readable language?

    In the case you are using abbreviations since you are so busy because of
    your homework, I will apologize sincerly.

    Thanks
    Klaus

    Klaus Falser, Mar 8, 2005

  3. De.Phoenix

    John Monro Guest

    Klaus Falser wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >

    >>Hey i am a newbie in d feild of VHDL. Can any1 tell me how to interface
    >>FPGA'S and CPLD'S with d system(computer) and how a VHDL code is fed
    >>into d FPGA or CPLD..Thx for d kind help in advance..
    >>

    >Since this is a newsgroup read also by people not so familiar with
    >english slang, could you please constraint yourself to be be not so
    >cool and use a readable language?
    >
    >In the case you are using abbreviations since you are so busy because of
    >your homework, I will apologize sincerly.
    >
    >Thanks
    > Klaus

    Klaus,
    This is a reasonable request.
    Although these 'SMS' abbreviations make the message easier to write for
    the sender, they make it much more difficult to read, even for those of
    us who have English as our native language (It took a while for me to
    work out what 'any1' means, you really have to read it out aloud, or
    need to be a teenager.)

    It seems to me that when a people are asking for help from a Newsgroup,
    it is a good idea for them to make a little extra effort to write their
    request in clear, easily-read language, and also a good idea for them to
    run the spell checker over the message before sending it. Anything less
    than this seems a little discourteous, and is effectively saying "I want
    your help, but you can make an extra effort to de-cipher my message,
    because my time is more valuable than yours."

    I realise the sender probably does not think this way, but,
    unfortunately, that is the way it may appear.

    Regards,
    John

    John Monro, Mar 9, 2005
  4. De.Phoenix

    Kasper Guest

    FPGA's and CPLD's can be programmed with this:
    [​IMG]

    Kasper, Mar 9, 2005