    Please help me i down loaded python nd itplays on MS-DOS mode and not on normal please help

    Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
    http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm

    Ert Ert, Jul 7, 2005

  2. Ert Ert wrote:
    > Please help me i down loaded python nd itplays on MS-DOS mode and not on normal please help

    Python itself is a command line program. "MS-DOS mode" *is* it's normal
    mode.

    As other's have mentioned, there are graphical front ends to Python
    which you may be more comforatble with. You can either download
    something extra, or on the standard windows installer there is an
    Integrated Development Environment (IDE) called Idle. If you go: Start
    Menu->(All Programs)->Python2.4 one of the icons should be for "IDLE 2.4
    (Python GUI)"

    You may also be interested in the python tutor mailing list. You'll find
    that info, along with a bunch of other great stuff, on the python
    website (www.python.org).

    If I've misunderstood you, you'll have to clarify what you want.

    Rocco Moretti, Jul 7, 2005