  1. Guest

    Can any one tell me what Java Bean and EJB means.

    , Mar 28, 2007

  2. On Mar 28, 8:05 pm, "" <>
    wrote:
    > Can any one tell me what Java Bean and EJB means.

    Sure someone can.

    A few points.
    - 'help' is an extraordinarily poor subject for a post.
    'meaning of Java Bean and EJB' would probably be
    good for this one.
    - this is not a help desk, you might need to open
    your books (or search the net), do a bit of reading,
    and give us your best theory before people will
    provide assistance.

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Mar 28, 2007

  3. RedGrittyBrick, Mar 28, 2007