help

Andrew Thompson

Can any one tell me what Java Bean and EJB means.

Sure someone can.

A few points.
- 'help' is an extraordinarily poor subject for a post.
'meaning of Java Bean and EJB' would probably be
good for this one.
- this is not a help desk, you might need to open
your books (or search the net), do a bit of reading,
and give us your best theory before people will
provide assistance.

Andrew T.