    original message...

    I appreciate for your help:D
    , Dec 9, 2007

  2. Jack Klein Guest

    On Sun, 9 Dec 2007 12:57:54 -0800 (PST), wrote in
    comp.lang.c++:

    > Hi,
    > is there any body...?
    >
    > I think that there is problem, cause I see in the discussion page, 3
    > messages about this article, but when I click on it, there is just my

    This is usenet. You are using Google's less-than-perfect web
    interface to usenet. If you don't like the way Google displays
    usenet, then get a real newsreader an a interface with a real news
    server.

    The fact that Google is not showing you replies to your post where you
    expect them is a problem between you and Google, not with anybody who
    posted replies to your question.

    > I appreciate for your help:D

    Help yourself by getting a real newsreader and a real nntp account,
    and stop using Google.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com