Help

Discussion in 'Python' started by Venkatesh Sanganal, Apr 13, 2011.

  1. Hello Sir,

    > We are using WATSUP(Python) package for MFC GUI automation(developed in Visual Studio 2005), We wanted your suppor, since we are having some issues listed below;
    >
    > 1.How can we get handle of Ultimate grid control (Ultimate tool box 7) in a MFC application so that we can access each cell of the grid and can read and write in the cells?
    >
    > 2.How can we get handle of Flexm grid control (MS Flex Grid) in a MFC application so that we can access each cell of the grid and can read and write in the cells?
    >
    > 3.Can we capture values from grid cells at sharp intervals of time (in milliseconds), validate and run dependent test cases through python scripting?
    >
    > 4.How can we get control over List view control in a MFC application?
    >
    > Please help us in this regard, since we have gone through many forums... but didnt get the help...
    >

    > Thanking You,

    Regards
    *****************************
    Venkatesh Sanganal
    Asst Manager(Design),
    Spectrum Infotech Pvt Ltd,
    (Larsen & Toubro Ltd )
    145/2, Komarla Solitaire,
    Old Madras Rd, CV Raman nagar,
    Nagavarapalya, Blr-560093
    Phone: 91.80.67745144
    Email: Mobile : 9448349200

    Larsen & Toubro Limited
    www.larsentoubro.com

    This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

    Venkatesh Sanganal, Apr 13, 2011