Help!

MDW

For the past four days, I've been trying to post questions to the MSDN
newsgroups. Either the posts never appear at all (though I get the "You're
Done" confirmation), or the posts appear initially, but vanish if I check
back later.

I've been using these newsgroups for years and I don't want to find another
developer resource.Has anyone else been having problems???

MDW

I've just been using the Web interface.

Today, finally I can post....the only thing I did differently was in my
original post (the one that would not display), I listed the URLs of real
documents for reference purposes. When I removed the URLs, it worked.

I know that's not a very scientific conclusion, but I guess from now on I
won't try to reference the actual pages causing me problems.