    log into to purchase items. Anybody that can help please do...or email
    me
    , Dec 23, 2004

  2. In article <>,
    says...
    > I have currently been assigned the task of building a webpage. I need
    > to have e-commerce built in so the company can sell their products (its
    > a country store). I own the Macromedia Studio MX Suite: Dreamweaver,
    > Flash, Freehand, Fireworks, Cold Fusion. What software should I use? I
    > need help quick!!!!! I also need to rig up a database that users can
    > log into to purchase items. Anybody that can help please do...or email
    > me

    Good subject line. What's the JavaScript angle?

    You need to find someone that will do the work for you in return for
    money. If you're asking questions on such basic points (in the wrong
    group) you're in over your head.

    Nice range of software. Is it worth the money?

    --
    Hywel http://kibo.org.uk/
    I do not eat quiche.
    Hywel Jenkins, Dec 23, 2004

  3. Randy Webb Guest

    Hywel Jenkins wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >
    >>I have currently been assigned the task of building a webpage. I need
    >>to have e-commerce built in so the company can sell their products (its
    >>a country store). I own the Macromedia Studio MX Suite: Dreamweaver,
    >>Flash, Freehand, Fireworks, Cold Fusion. What software should I use? I
    >>need help quick!!!!! I also need to rig up a database that users can
    >>log into to purchase items. Anybody that can help please do...or email
    >>me

    > Good subject line. What's the JavaScript angle?
    >
    > You need to find someone that will do the work for you in return for
    > money. If you're asking questions on such basic points (in the wrong
    > group) you're in over your head.
    >
    > Nice range of software. Is it worth the money?

    Its not even worth the plastic the CD's were made of, much less the
    money spent on it :)

    --
    Randy
    Question: Why?