    Is possible, someone help please?

    merci,

    GZ

    Gizele, May 2, 2007

  2. Gizele

    RobG Guest

    On May 2, 12:16 pm, "Gizele" <> wrote:
    > Bonjour,
    >
    > I am trying design the website in arabic font,
    > I am use the link template normal for character.
    > But I am looking the design making a font to go
    > one increase larger for when lang code is change
    > to arabic.
    >
    > for this eample: when html this <html lang="ar">,
    > then <font-size: 10px> are change to 12px.

    Don't set a particular general font size, let users decide what size
    text should be - though it is OK to specify relative differences
    (bigger or smaller) for things like headings, footers, etc. When you
    do set font sizes, don't use px, use em or %. Don't use font
    elements, use style sheets.

    Use the same logic on your server that adds the lang attribute to also
    add the matching style sheet. Client-side scripting is too unreliable
    and since you seem to already have logic in place to add the ar
    language, why not use it for this too?

    Or, you can put all your lang options in the one stylesheet. You
    might find this W3C link regarding "Styling using the lang attribute"
    useful:

    "What is the most appropriate way to associate CSS styles with text in
    a particular language in a multilingual XHTML/HTML document?"

    You will likely get better help in a CSS or HTML news group:

    --
    Rob

    RobG, May 2, 2007