here are some new post

Daniel Pitts

Bill said:
We're *computer programmers*. What the hell are we going to do with
*girls*???!
Well, procreate of course. And there is also companionship.

We may be nerds, and socially "different", but we still can enjoy the
company of the ladies.

Especially if they are programmers too!

Qu0ll

Daniel Pitts said:
Well, procreate of course. And there is also companionship.

We may be nerds, and socially "different", but we still can enjoy the
company of the ladies.

Only if they are programmers too!

Typo corrected ;-)

--
And loving it,

-Qu0ll (Rare, not extinct)
(e-mail address removed)

Bill McCleary

Daniel said:
Well, procreate of course. And there is also companionship.

We may be nerds, and socially "different", but we still can enjoy the
company of the ladies.

On the holodeck.

Mayeul

Bill said:
We're *computer programmers*. What the hell are we going to do with
*girls*???!

Make them some pretty pinky hearts-y Firefox themes, for instance. Or
some tools to create themes more easily, if they feel any artistic.

Uh, what do you mean only I would do that?