here are some new post

Discussion in 'Java' started by tears, Aug 12, 2009.

  1. tears

    tears Guest

    tears, Aug 12, 2009

  2. tears

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    Bill McCleary wrote:
    > tears wrote:
    >> hi dear gyz,
    >> I know that all of you are fine and enjoying your times. here are some
    >> new post of beautiful girls for you. I found it and hope will.

    > We're *computer programmers*. What the hell are we going to do with
    > *girls*???!

    Well, procreate of course. And there is also companionship.

    We may be nerds, and socially "different", but we still can enjoy the
    company of the ladies.

    Especially if they are programmers too!

    Daniel Pitts, Aug 13, 2009

  3. tears

    Qu0ll Guest

    "Daniel Pitts" <> wrote in message
    > Bill McCleary wrote:
    >> tears wrote:
    >>> hi dear gyz,
    >>> I know that all of you are fine and enjoying your times. here are some
    >>> new post of beautiful girls for you. I found it and hope will.

    >> We're *computer programmers*. What the hell are we going to do with
    >> *girls*???!

    > Well, procreate of course. And there is also companionship.
    >
    > We may be nerds, and socially "different", but we still can enjoy the
    > company of the ladies.
    >
    > Only if they are programmers too!

    Typo corrected ;-)

    --
    And loving it,

    -Qu0ll (Rare, not extinct)

    Qu0ll, Aug 13, 2009
  4. Daniel Pitts wrote:
    > Bill McCleary wrote:
    >> tears wrote:
    >>> hi dear gyz,
    >>> I know that all of you are fine and enjoying your times. here are some
    >>> new post of beautiful girls for you. I found it and hope will.

    >> We're *computer programmers*. What the hell are we going to do with
    >> *girls*???!

    > Well, procreate of course. And there is also companionship.
    >
    > We may be nerds, and socially "different", but we still can enjoy the
    > company of the ladies.

    On the holodeck.
    Bill McCleary, Aug 13, 2009
  5. tears

    Mayeul Guest

    Bill McCleary wrote:
    > tears wrote:
    >> hi dear gyz,
    >> I know that all of you are fine and enjoying your times. here are some
    >> new post of beautiful girls for you. I found it and hope will.

    > We're *computer programmers*. What the hell are we going to do with
    > *girls*???!

    Make them some pretty pinky hearts-y Firefox themes, for instance. Or
    some tools to create themes more easily, if they feel any artistic.

    Uh, what do you mean only I would do that?

    --
    Mayeul
    Mayeul, Aug 13, 2009