Here are some SAP requirements with my end customers CLIENTS

Imran

JOB ID: ASY 1201>>> Please refer to the Job ID in all your
communication both in subject line of your email and in the body
text.

* Note: My new Yahoo MSGR ID < mji_imms >

Hi friends, hope you doing good!

Here are some requirements with my end customers

Let me know if you have any one on these requirements -

PS - Please send me the best profiles matching the requirements
perfectly

Requirement 1 -

We're looking for SAP functional resources with experience using those
modules in an IS-Oil downstream environment.

3 positions

San Antonio, TX

Duration: 2 months +

Need SAP -SD/IS-OIL Functional Consultant Need SAP- MM/ IS OIL
Functional Consultant Need SAP - FICO/IS OIL Functional Consultant

Requirement 2 -

We have a requirement for a SAP Portals consultant. The assignment
involves experience in Installation and post installation support for
EP7.0 Can we mobilize resources on this skill set.

Fremont, CA for 4-6 weeks

Requirement 3 -

Senior Consultant with core skills in Interaction Center Web Client
and middleware. Summarized the key requirements below:

- Ability to write functional specifications for Malaysian technical
spec development

- Interaction Center Web Client Configuration (good skills with recent
Project Experience)

CT - 6 months

Need all -inclusive Rates

Requirement 4 -

Job Title SAP Basis Administrator - Atleast 6 years experience in the
specified skill set.

Location
St.Louis, MO

7/1/07

Duration
8 months

Skillsets Required
This position to help with project workload and support for the SAP
Basis team. The ideal candidate will have strong SAP Basis
administration skills (not Security), along with familiarity with SAP
Enterprise Portal and CRM.

Requirement 5 -

We have a requirement for a BW Technical consultant with skill set as
follows:

At least 5 years experience in SAP BW with at least 2 years in BW3.5
or BI 7.0
Design and development of InfoCubes, DSO, multi-providers, infoobjects
and related components
Implement ETL processes including transfer rules, update rules,
process chains, infopackages
Implement navigation and time-dependent attributes
Activate Business Content for FI and other modules
Create master data including hierarchies
Create queries and workbooks
Interact with users to understand business requirements

Location: Chicago, Duration: 3 months +, Rate: open, Start: immediate

Requirement 6 -

SAP WebDynpro Developer 12 Month Contract in TX: Required Skills: SAP
(ABAP) WebDynpro Developer required for large integration strategy
incorporating NetWeaver technology (XI, BI, SOA, etc.)

Pls provide me with your updated profile along with below details....

Full Name:
Contact Number:
Current Location:
Email id:
Relocate:
Availability:
Visa Status:
Employer Details:

--
Thanks & Regards

Moh'd Junaid Imran
Tel: 508-532-0912
Fax: 508 - 302 - 1097
E-mail: (e-mail address removed) ,
www.gmg-corp.com ,
Y! : mji_imms

red floyd

Imran said:
> [job spam redacted]

Look, Victor told you it's OT here. So, I don't have anyone for your
jobs, but I have a great person -- you -- if a job opening for a
clueless loser spammer opens up.

David Harmon

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 20:10:21 -0000 in comp.lang.c++, Imran
JOB ID: ASY 1201>>> Please refer to the Job ID in all your
communication both in subject line of your email and in the body
text.

You have posted your job ad in a technical discussion group.

Longstanding Usenet tradition as well as the rules of this specific
newsgroup dictate that such postings go into groups with names that
contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not technical discussion
groups.

Off-topic job ads give the impression of an employer that is either
technically clueless, or abusive and irresponsible, or both. In any
case, a company you do not want to work with! There are dozens of
*.jobs.* newsgroups where they belong. By posting in this manner you
declare to the entire world that you just do not care enough or respect
the users of comp.lang.c++ enough to follow ordinary courtesy.

See the article titled "Welcome to comp.lang.c++! Read this first."
posted semiweekly in this newsgroup or at:
http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

See the topic "[5.8] Which newsgroup should I post my questions?"
in Marshall Cline's C++ FAQ. You can get the FAQ at:
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/

(Posted and emailed.)

Gennaro Prota

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 20:10:21 -0000 in comp.lang.c++, Imran

You have posted your job ad in a technical discussion group.

Longstanding Usenet tradition as well as the rules of this specific
newsgroup dictate that such postings go into groups with names that
contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not technical discussion
groups.

Off-topic job ads give the impression of an employer that is either
technically clueless, or abusive and irresponsible, or both.

I find you post commendable: it's well written and polite. But I'm
definitely under the impression that people who post job ads simply
don't read the newsgroup: they use it as a sort of "write-only notice
board".