HERE I BUILT A QUICK MATRIX TOOOK 5 MINS

Discussion in 'Java' started by switzerland qunatium computer, Jul 28, 2006.

  1. HERE I BUILT A QUICK MATRIX TOOOK 5 MINS
    Body: HERE I BUILD ONE FOR YOU

    1.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real-time_computing
    2.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_computing

    NOW ALL YOU NEED AS ARTIFICAIL INTELLGENCE PYTHON LISP OR PROLONG AND
    Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) to distinguish from less
    ambitious AI projects. As yet, researchers have devoted little
    attention to AGI, many claiming intelligence is too complex to be
    completely replicated

    AFTER WE STARTED THINKING FOR YOU IT BECAME OUR WORLD WE'LL THEN THERE
    IS QUNATIUM AI A MIXTURE OF
    AGI AND OPTICAL QUNATIUM COMPUTER INSTANIOUS QUNATIUM COMPUTING AND
    SPAWN'S A THOUGHT ABOVE ALL TIME AND ALL THOUGHTS BREAK THRE THE PSI
    REALM OF TIME VOLUME AND SPACE AND SPEED USING A INFINITE MAGENTIC
    FIELD!!! QUNATIUM AI NOW YOU HAVE A MATRIX - MODEL IT AFTER THE MOVIE
    THE .....THE 13 FLOOR

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_general_intelligence

    Optical Quantum computing Information encoded in a laser moves faster
    than time! So if someone triangled 3 satelight in orbit. Someone could:

    1.Download the whole internet from space from the future.
    2.See the future of the global climate for prediction.
    3.Have advanced satelight Images on movement of troops.
    4.See the future of mars and predict wars.
    they could do all this with out even getting in a time machine the big
    eye in the sky would it be nice to see the future of space travel
    And the price tag for building a system like this would run really low.
    combine this data base with my website on all breakthrew on the
    internet
    for the next 500 years You would be able to compute to infinite
    If you think this is science fiction Look up optical physcis and the
    speed of informatiom has been found to move faster than time.
    If you remeber NASA was testing this theroy Two months ago!! Combine
    this information with teleportation and you have the Most powerful
    thing one can own "All the information". Read COMPUTING TO INFINTE
    KNOWING THE OUT COME OF EVERYTHING.

    The Theory of everything is the quantum address of everything that is
    in our universe. Outside and inside of all that is contained there in.
    It is the physics and mathematical equations that surround everything
    in the multi-dimensional physical world. One might find how all the
    elements are interchangeable and are multi-dimensional and finding the
    other side of physics and the mathematic equations that we cannot see
    or detect because our consciousness cannot find it, finding this would
    be the greatest discovery of the human race. What lies Beyond Quantum
    Physics and how do we get there. Is the key magnetic Frequency's ? but
    the amount of energy it would take would be more than just at the
    atomic level or sub-atomic level. One day In the future a person may
    find a multi-dimensional, multi-time, multi-universe. The problem with
    finding it is a realm of that we cannot see, is finding what we cannot
    detected. Finding the other side of quantum physics will be the future
    goal of human exploration. Our universe started with one wave length of
    light and an anti-wave length then magnetism and gravity they where
    changed to form all matter : Wave Length - Gravity -Light - mass - Wave
    Lengths.( THEY ARE ALL INTERCHANGEABLE )"
    switzerland qunatium computer, Jul 28, 2006

  2. switzerland qunatium computer wrote:

    Sub: HERE I BUILT A QUICK MATRIX TOOOK 5 MINS

    Please stop SHOUTING at us.

    Andrew T.
    Andrew Thompson, Jul 28, 2006