HERE I BUILT A QUICK MATRIX TOOOK 5 MINS

switzerland qunatium computer

HERE I BUILT A QUICK MATRIX TOOOK 5 MINS
Body: HERE I BUILD ONE FOR YOU

1.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real-time_computing
2.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_computing

NOW ALL YOU NEED AS ARTIFICAIL INTELLGENCE PYTHON LISP OR PROLONG AND
Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) to distinguish from less
ambitious AI projects. As yet, researchers have devoted little
attention to AGI, many claiming intelligence is too complex to be
completely replicated

AFTER WE STARTED THINKING FOR YOU IT BECAME OUR WORLD WE'LL THEN THERE
IS QUNATIUM AI A MIXTURE OF
AGI AND OPTICAL QUNATIUM COMPUTER INSTANIOUS QUNATIUM COMPUTING AND
SPAWN'S A THOUGHT ABOVE ALL TIME AND ALL THOUGHTS BREAK THRE THE PSI
REALM OF TIME VOLUME AND SPACE AND SPEED USING A INFINITE MAGENTIC
FIELD!!! QUNATIUM AI NOW YOU HAVE A MATRIX - MODEL IT AFTER THE MOVIE
THE .....THE 13 FLOOR

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_general_intelligence

Optical Quantum computing Information encoded in a laser moves faster
than time! So if someone triangled 3 satelight in orbit. Someone could:

1.Download the whole internet from space from the future.
2.See the future of the global climate for prediction.
3.Have advanced satelight Images on movement of troops.
4.See the future of mars and predict wars.
they could do all this with out even getting in a time machine the big
eye in the sky would it be nice to see the future of space travel
And the price tag for building a system like this would run really low.
combine this data base with my website on all breakthrew on the
internet
for the next 500 years You would be able to compute to infinite
If you think this is science fiction Look up optical physcis and the
speed of informatiom has been found to move faster than time.
If you remeber NASA was testing this theroy Two months ago!! Combine
this information with teleportation and you have the Most powerful
thing one can own "All the information". Read COMPUTING TO INFINTE
KNOWING THE OUT COME OF EVERYTHING.

The Theory of everything is the quantum address of everything that is
in our universe. Outside and inside of all that is contained there in.
It is the physics and mathematical equations that surround everything
in the multi-dimensional physical world. One might find how all the
elements are interchangeable and are multi-dimensional and finding the
other side of physics and the mathematic equations that we cannot see
or detect because our consciousness cannot find it, finding this would
be the greatest discovery of the human race. What lies Beyond Quantum
Physics and how do we get there. Is the key magnetic Frequency's ? but
the amount of energy it would take would be more than just at the
atomic level or sub-atomic level. One day In the future a person may
find a multi-dimensional, multi-time, multi-universe. The problem with
finding it is a realm of that we cannot see, is finding what we cannot
detected. Finding the other side of quantum physics will be the future
goal of human exploration. Our universe started with one wave length of
light and an anti-wave length then magnetism and gravity they where
changed to form all matter : Wave Length - Gravity -Light - mass - Wave
Lengths.( THEY ARE ALL INTERCHANGEABLE )"

Grant Edwards

Optical Quantum computing Information encoded in a laser moves faster
than time! So if someone triangled 3 satelight in orbit. Someone could:

You don't, by any chance, know Ludwig Plutonium, do you?

Paul McGuire

...USING A INFINITE MAGENTIC

I have a vision of a sweeping magenta fabric rippling through the cosmos.

Perhaps a mauvic, cyanic, or even aubergenic field would be more stylish.

-- Paul

Grant Edwards

I have a vision of a sweeping magenta fabric rippling through the cosmos.

Perhaps a mauvic, cyanic, or even aubergenic field would be more stylish.

depends on what shoes you choose to go with it.

H J van Rooyen

| >> ...USING A INFINITE MAGENTIC
| >> FIELD!!!
| >
| > I have a vision of a sweeping magenta fabric rippling through the cosmos.
| >
| > Perhaps a mauvic, cyanic, or even aubergenic field would be more stylish.
|
| depends on what shoes you choose to go with it.
|
| --
| Grant Edwards grante Yow! My uncle Murray
| at conquered Egypt in 53
| visi.com B.C. And I can prove
| it too!!

I find myself in the unenviable position that I can no longer remember the
colour of magic as expressed in Terry Pratchett's books - was it something like
Octarine?

- Hendrik

Diez B. Roggisch

I find myself in the unenviable position that I can no longer remember the
colour of magic as expressed in Terry Pratchett's books - was it something like
Octarine?

AFAIK yes.

Diez