Here is the requirement for SAP LSO Functional Consultantwhich is in KS

Discussion in 'C++' started by Vivek, Jun 14, 2011.

  1. Vivek

    Vivek Guest

    Hi,
    Hope you are doing well,

    Role: SAP LSO Functional Consultant
    Location: Kansas City, KS
    Duration: 6 Month

    We are looking for an SAP LSO functional consultant for a 6 month
    project in Kansas. If you have any one good, please get back to me.
    Rate is open at the moment.

    Waiting for your response..

    Thanks & Regards,

    Systel Inc.