heredity etc

Discussion in 'C++' started by ahso, Aug 4, 2011.

  1. ahso

    ahso Guest

    Hi
    I don't understand this line at all:
    -----
    explicit InterfaceQuery(FMSInterfaces iid) : interfaceId(iid),
    itsInterface(0) {}
    -----
    as below. What exactly is that doing?
    Many thanks
    Michael

    ---------

    enum FMSInterfaces {
    FMSSystemInterface,
    FMSDatabaseInterface,
    FMSPadInterface,
    FMSIRSInterface,
    FMSPrefInterface
    };

    struct InterfaceQuery
    {
    explicit InterfaceQuery(FMSInterfaces iid) : interfaceId(iid),
    itsInterface(0) {}

    FMSInterfaces interfaceId;
    void* itsInterface;
    };
    ahso, Aug 4, 2011

  2. ahso

    Ian Collins Guest

    On 08/ 4/11 06:38 PM, ahso wrote:
    > Hi
    > I don't understand this line at all:

    The same question was asked (and answered) once already today.

    --
    Ian Collins
    Ian Collins, Aug 4, 2011