    general note would also like some other experienced advice!

    Thanks all,

    Jon
    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9u?=, Apr 19, 2005

  2. You have a couple of choices:

    1. Stick with sync
    2. Rewrite the upload bits to allow your scenario
    3. Deploy a small upload app to the client through Click Once deployment (or
    an activeX control, or a java applet, depending on what you want the client
    to have to do or install).

    I would surf the open source sites and see if someone is already building
    something like this (sourceforge.net, gotdotnet.com). Otherwise, consider
    looking for third party solutions on this issue on a site like
    ComponentSource.com.

    ---

    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    =?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBN, Apr 19, 2005