  1. Is het die Ear Youth weer? Nee, het is Arjen Jongeling!

    Het is een kwestie van geduld
    voor heel usenet Hollands lult

    Arjen Jongeling, Jun 16, 2004

  2. In article <40d0ce74_3@127.0.0.1>, Arjen Jongeling wrote:
    > Is het die Ear Youth weer? Nee, het is Arjen Jongeling!
    >
    > Het is een kwestie van geduld
    > voor heel usenet Hollands lult

    This is an international newsgroup, please post your messages in
    English.

    Secondly, your message has nothing to do with the topic of this
    newsgroup.

    Regards,
    --
    Rob van der Leek | rob(at)ricardis(dot)tudelft(dot)nl

    Rob van der Leek, Jun 17, 2004

  3. Rob van der Leek <> scribbled the following:
    > In article <40d0ce74_3@127.0.0.1>, Arjen Jongeling wrote:
    >> Is het die Ear Youth weer? Nee, het is Arjen Jongeling!
    >>
    >> Het is een kwestie van geduld
    >> voor heel usenet Hollands lult

    > This is an international newsgroup, please post your messages in
    > English.

    > Secondly, your message has nothing to do with the topic of this
    > newsgroup.

    I know my German but I am rubbish at Dutch. What did he say?

    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark
    to read anyway."
    - Groucho Marx

    Joona I Palaste, Jun 17, 2004
  4. Arjen Jongeling

    Chris Dollin Guest

    Joona I Palaste wrote:

    > Rob van der Leek <> scribbled the following:
    >> In article <40d0ce74_3@127.0.0.1>, Arjen Jongeling wrote:
    >>> Is het die Ear Youth weer? Nee, het is Arjen Jongeling!
    >>>
    >>> Het is een kwestie van geduld
    >>> voor heel usenet Hollands lult

    >> This is an international newsgroup, please post your messages in
    >> English.

    >> Secondly, your message has nothing to do with the topic of this
    >> newsgroup.

    > I know my German but I am rubbish at Dutch. What did he say?

    The same thing (so far as I can see) that they said in
    rec.arts.sf.composition. One suspects a certain degree of complete
    ignorance or (perish the thought) spamming.

    --
    Chris "*does* spam perish?" Dollin
    C welcome: http://www.angelfire.com/ms3/bchambless0/welcome_to_clc.html

    Chris Dollin, Jun 17, 2004
  5. Arjen Jongeling

    Richard Bos Guest

    Joona I Palaste <> wrote:

    > Rob van der Leek <> scribbled the following:
    > > In article <40d0ce74_3@127.0.0.1>, Arjen Jongeling wrote:
    > >> Is het die Ear Youth weer? Nee, het is Arjen Jongeling!
    > >>
    > >> Het is een kwestie van geduld
    > >> voor heel usenet Hollands lult

    > > This is an international newsgroup, please post your messages in
    > > English.

    > > Secondly, your message has nothing to do with the topic of this
    > > newsgroup.

    > I know my German but I am rubbish at Dutch. What did he say?

    Nothing worth reading. A mangled quoted from a Dutch pop group,
    apparently intended to have a humorous effect and failing abjectly.

    Richard

    Richard Bos, Jun 17, 2004
  6. Arjen Jongeling

    Case - Guest

    Re: [OT] Het zal toch niet zijn wie ik denk dat het is?

    Joona I Palaste wrote:
    > I know my German but I am rubbish at Dutch. What did he say?

    "It's not gonna be who I think it is, is it?"

    Case

    Case -, Jun 17, 2004
  7. Chris Dollin wrote:

    > The same thing (so far as I can see) that they said in
    > rec.arts.sf.composition. One suspects a certain degree of complete
    > ignorance or (perish the thought) spamming.

    He is attempting to remove evidence from Google related to his spamming
    activities.

    Igmar

    Igmar Palsenberg, Jun 17, 2004
  8. In article <40d1e1d8$0$36169$4all.nl> Igmar Palsenberg <> writes:
    > Chris Dollin wrote:
    > > The same thing (so far as I can see) that they said in
    > > rec.arts.sf.composition. One suspects a certain degree of complete
    > > ignorance or (perish the thought) spamming.

    > He is attempting to remove evidence from Google related to his spamming
    > activities.

    He is? I wonder who the "he" is here. Arjen Jongeling is one of the
    top-notch spammers in the Netherlands. I suspect these messages are
    posted to spite him.

    Dik T. Winter, Jun 18, 2004
  9. Dik T. Winter wrote:

    > He is? I wonder who the "he" is here. Arjen Jongeling is one of the
    > top-notch spammers in the Netherlands. I suspect these messages are
    > posted to spite him.

    Of course, no one can prove that AJ is behind it. Google is however
    removing / moving down history of his spamming activities, and I doubt
    it that AJ would have a problem with that.

    Igmar

    Igmar Palsenberg, Jun 19, 2004