Het zal toch niet zijn wie ik denk dat het is?

Arjen Jongeling

Is het die Ear Youth weer? Nee, het is Arjen Jongeling!

Het is een kwestie van geduld
voor heel usenet Hollands lult

Rob van der Leek

Is het die Ear Youth weer? Nee, het is Arjen Jongeling!

Het is een kwestie van geduld
voor heel usenet Hollands lult

This is an international newsgroup, please post your messages in
English.

Secondly, your message has nothing to do with the topic of this
newsgroup.

Regards,

Joona I Palaste

This is an international newsgroup, please post your messages in
English.
Secondly, your message has nothing to do with the topic of this
newsgroup.

I know my German but I am rubbish at Dutch. What did he say?

--
/-- Joona Palaste ([email protected]) ------------- Finland --------\
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark

Chris Dollin

Joona said:
I know my German but I am rubbish at Dutch. What did he say?

The same thing (so far as I can see) that they said in
rec.arts.sf.composition. One suspects a certain degree of complete
ignorance or (perish the thought) spamming.

Richard Bos

Joona I Palaste said:
I know my German but I am rubbish at Dutch. What did he say?

Nothing worth reading. A mangled quoted from a Dutch pop group,
apparently intended to have a humorous effect and failing abjectly.

Richard

Igmar Palsenberg

Chris said:
The same thing (so far as I can see) that they said in
rec.arts.sf.composition. One suspects a certain degree of complete
ignorance or (perish the thought) spamming.

He is attempting to remove evidence from Google related to his spamming
activities.

Igmar

Dik T. Winter

> He is attempting to remove evidence from Google related to his spamming
> activities.

He is? I wonder who the "he" is here. Arjen Jongeling is one of the
top-notch spammers in the Netherlands. I suspect these messages are
posted to spite him.

Igmar Palsenberg

Dik said:
He is? I wonder who the "he" is here. Arjen Jongeling is one of the
top-notch spammers in the Netherlands. I suspect these messages are
posted to spite him.

Of course, no one can prove that AJ is behind it. Google is however
removing / moving down history of his spamming activities, and I doubt
it that AJ would have a problem with that.

Igmar