    hoping you would advise me !!

    thanks in advance!!
    ankur
    ZOD, Aug 7, 2007

  2. ZOD

    andrew Guest

    Re: hey check out my home page... plz reply .. if you find any flawin design !!

    On 2007-08-07, ZOD <> wrote:

    [...]

    > www.redmetaprogramming.com
    >
    > hoping you would advise me !!

    Nothing at that address??

    Andrew

    --
    'Name him not!' said Gandalf, and for a moment
    it seemed that a look of pain passed over his face,
    andrew, Aug 7, 2007

  3. andrew wrote:
    > On 2007-08-07, ZOD <> wrote:
    >
    > [...]
    >
    >> www.redmetaprogramming.com
    >>
    >> hoping you would advise me !!

    > Nothing at that address??

    Apparently another How To Build A Website! site. :)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups.
    Blinky the Shark, Aug 7, 2007