hey help plz..c++ project..

ankur saxena

hey plz if some body could advise me a gud project in c++..which could
be big and yeald my all concepts of c++
best u know...
thanx..

Victor Bazarov

ankur said:
hey plz if some body could advise me a gud project in c++..which could
be big and yeald my all concepts of c++
best u know...
thanx..

A CAD program. A big CAD program.

Alan Johnson

ankur said:
hey plz if some body could advise me a gud project in c++..which could
be big and yeald my all concepts of c++
best u know...
thanx..

A spell checker might make a good project.

ankur saxena

Hay, dunt pik on not ingleesh speekin peepels! <G>

it seems,english has crapped you mind.. guys chill becoz ur stupidity
every one can see... nd guess what, u have become role model here..
for jokers..

BobR

ankur saxena wrote in message ...
it seems,english has crapped you mind.. guys chill becoz ur stupidity
every one can see... nd guess what, u have become role model here..
for jokers..

Awww. And that was my very best Ricky Ricardo impression, wasted!
[ A group without a *tiny bit* of levity gets boring. ]

What is this 'u' you refer to?

As for your original problem, read the FAQ. It has loads of information and
links. Go to programmersheaven or www.gnu.org for some ideas.
Sourceforge has tons of projects.

If you have questions or trouble with standard C++ code, post here for help.