Hey! i've done a Free Global Bad Words Dictionary,

tal396j

Hey! i've done a Free Global Bad Words Dictionary,
for developers, by developers!
visit http://www.tal.tl/words/
add swears/bad words and get them in to your script/site (for bad
words filtering etc...)!
PLEASE! add only words that you think ARE RELEVANT to keep the
database quality!

this is 100% FREE!! NO ADS/POPUPS ETC! :)

Lew

Hey! i've done a Free Global Bad Words Dictionary,
for developers, by developers!
visit http://www.tal.tl/words/
add swears/bad words and get them in to your script/site (for bad
words filtering etc...)!
PLEASE! add only words that you think ARE RELEVANT to keep the
database quality!

this is 100% FREE!! NO ADS/POPUPS ETC! :)

Is "!@#$!" listed?

-- Lew

Andreas Leitgeb

Chris Uppal said:
That's rather a good idea. I hope it goes well.

It's a premiere!

The first multi-group spammer who actually advertised for
something good & worthy :)

It even contains the (according to Douglas Adams'
"Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy") very worst of
all swear words... (B*lg**m) :-D

Lew

Andreas said:
It's a premiere!

The first multi-group spammer who actually advertised for
something good & worthy :)

It even contains the (according to Douglas Adams'
"Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy") very worst of
all swear words... (B*lg**m) :-D

It does have a lot of misspellings. Are these intentional, to reveal how they
may be misspelled in the real world?

-- Lew

Joe Attardi

It does have a lot of misspellings. Are these intentional, to reveal how they
may be misspelled in the real world?

That was my guess. But what's curious is that this string is one of
the 'bad words':
"perl java lisp php"

???

What's up with that? There are also some (idiot, homosexual, gay for
example) that really don't belong on a blacklist of words (IMHO).

John W. Kennedy

Joe said:
That was my guess. But what's curious is that this string is one of
the 'bad words':
"perl java lisp php"

???

What's up with that? There are also some (idiot, homosexual, gay for
example) that really don't belong on a blacklist of words (IMHO).

It depends. On an official board for fans of something or someone, for
example, you want to catch potential flamebait. I grant it's pesky when
you write, e.g., "Rather than being innovative, Microsoft has actually
retarded progress in the software industry," and get gigged for using
the R-word, but there you are....

Luc The Perverse

John W. Kennedy said:
It depends. On an official board for fans of something or someone, for
example, you want to catch potential flamebait. I grant it's pesky when
you write, e.g., "Rather than being innovative, Microsoft has actually
retarded progress in the software industry," and get gigged for using the
R-word, but there you are....

No it's completely ridiculous.

When I keep getting mailed time sensitive assembly instructions for a module
that needs to be delivered to a client and it keeps not showing up - just to
find out the bitch IT department is quarantining the message because the
word "screw" appeared in it too many times.

Spam filters are stupid.

John W. Kennedy

Luc said:
No it's completely ridiculous.

When I keep getting mailed time sensitive assembly instructions for a module
that needs to be delivered to a client and it keeps not showing up - just to
find out the bitch IT department is quarantining the message because the
word "screw" appeared in it too many times.

Spam filters are stupid.

You habitually use <URL:http://forums.fox.com/fox24/start> or
<URL:http://forums.fox.com/foxsimpsons/start> to exchange technical
information?