    database quality!

    this is 100% FREE!! NO ADS/POPUPS ETC! :)

    , Mar 7, 2007

  2. In article <>,
    <> wrote:
    >Hey! i've done a Free Global Bad Words Dictionary,
    >for developers, by developers!

    >add swears/bad words and get them in to your script/site (for bad
    >words filtering etc...)!
    >PLEASE! add only words that you think ARE RELEVANT to keep the
    >database quality!
    >
    >this is 100% FREE!! NO ADS/POPUPS ETC! :)

    This is a GREAT idea. Here's a starter:

    heap
    stack
    variable
    global
    dll
    thread

    Feel free to add others.

    Kenny McCormack, Mar 7, 2007

  3. Spoon Guest

    Kenny McCormack wrote:
    > tal396j wrote:
    >> Hey! i've done a Free Global Bad Words Dictionary,
    >> for developers, by developers!

    > This is a GREAT idea. Here's a starter:
    >
    > heap
    > stack
    > variable
    > global
    > dll
    > thread
    >
    > Feel free to add others.

    Most are indeed taboo here but what's wrong with discussing variables?

    Spoon, Mar 7, 2007
  4. santosh Guest

    Spoon wrote:
    > Kenny McCormack wrote:
    > > tal396j wrote:
    > >> Hey! i've done a Free Global Bad Words Dictionary,
    > >> for developers, by developers!

    > > This is a GREAT idea. Here's a starter:
    > >
    > > heap
    > > stack
    > > variable
    > > global
    > > dll
    > > thread
    > >
    > > Feel free to add others.

    > Most are indeed taboo here but what's wrong with discussing variables?

    Mostly because it's seldom found in the C standard. For example in all
    the 538 pages of the latest working draft standard document,
    (n1124.pdf), the following are the only normative places the word
    variable is used in the context which we are talking about:

    6.8.5.3 para 1
    7.6 para 1
    F.8.1 para 1

    Additionally it's used once in Annex I para 2 and in numerous places
    in footnotes, both of which are non-normative.

    Rather, the standard prefers the word object, and thus, so does clc.

    santosh, Mar 7, 2007
  5. Spoon <> writes:
    > Kenny McCormack wrote:

    [snip]

    > Most are indeed taboo here but what's wrong with discussing variables?

    Please don't feed the troll.

    Keith Thompson, Mar 7, 2007
  6. In article <>,
    Keith Thompson <> wrote:
    >Spoon <> writes:
    >> Kenny McCormack wrote:

    >[snip]
    >>
    >> Most are indeed taboo here but what's wrong with discussing variables?

    >Please don't feed the troll.

    You are really desperate, aren't you?

    Kenny McCormack, Mar 7, 2007