Hey Luigi!

dorayme

Luigi Donatello Asero said:
The list of contents which is used on that page is short whereas the one
which I used for example on
is long, that´s
why I prefer to have horizontal links.

Well, it was not really just a matter of the orientation of the
content list. That part could have been horizontal too...

Anyway, congrats Luigi, you won the cup. Do me a favour, see if
you can lip read and translate what the Italian "victim" was
saying to the French "attacker" in

just before the violent denouement...

It is ok, Luigi, we are all adults here, don't censor it, I know
it is really really foul stuff. It would put things into
perspective better.

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
Anyway, congrats Luigi, you won the cup. Do me a favour, see if
you can lip read and translate what the Italian "victim" was
saying to the French "attacker" in

just before the violent denouement...

It is ok, Luigi, we are all adults here,

How do you know that????

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
How do you know that????

Because I have my people everywhere and they report to me, that's
how...[/QUOTE]

It is Usenet, isn´t it, dear Martian?

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed dorayme
See how a longish doc can still look tidy and easy to navigate:

http://k75s.home.att.net/tips.html

You know, there's some pretty good advice there, and I'll add to it:
http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm (hosts file)

For windows, Mike Lin's StartUp Monitor is a tiny app that acts as a
bouncer whilst protecting your startup/registry
<http://www.mlin.net/StartupMonitor.shtml>. Adobe/Real/Quicktime/Other
Memory Hog will never load itself on startup without your knowledge.