heylp with frames

KED

im net to html and trying to get some frames set up properly. i have 4
pages made that are very basic. this is how my main page looks

<title>KEDS LANDSCAPING </title>

<frameset rows="15%,*%">
<frame src="pageone.html" name="pageone" scrolling=no noresize>
<frameset cols="15%,*">
<frame src="pagetwo.html" name="pagetwo">
<frame src="pagethree.html" name="pagethree" >
</frameset>
</frameset>

now my problem is getting page three to display. its supposed to be the
big fram in the middle. any help?