heylp with frames

Discussion in 'HTML' started by KED, Sep 6, 2006.

  1. KED

    KED Guest

    im net to html and trying to get some frames set up properly. i have 4
    pages made that are very basic. this is how my main page looks

    <title>KEDS LANDSCAPING </title>

    <frameset rows="15%,*%">
    <frame src="pageone.html" name="pageone" scrolling=no noresize>
    <frameset cols="15%,*">
    <frame src="pagetwo.html" name="pagetwo">
    <frame src="pagethree.html" name="pagethree" >
    </frameset>
    </frameset>

    now my problem is getting page three to display. its supposed to be the
    big fram in the middle. any help?

    KED, Sep 6, 2006