  1. ramivl xzfd

    ramivl xzfd Guest

    rnfe tysv fymgqswa fmznk wpxnsa txebrlwq uvqt
    ramivl xzfd, Mar 1, 2007

  2. On Feb 28, 8:33 pm, (ramivl xzfd) wrote:
    > rnfe tysv fymgqswa fmznk wpxnsa txebrlwq uvqt

    You need to provide a url if you want to solicite help from us.
    Travis Newbury, Mar 1, 2007

  3. Travis Newbury wrote:
    > On Feb 28, 8:33 pm, (ramivl xzfd) wrote:
    >> rnfe tysv fymgqswa fmznk wpxnsa txebrlwq uvqt

    > You need to provide a url if you want to solicite help from us.

    I am afraid, that this was alredy the universal resource locator (in the
    klingon-univers this is a valid url)

    :)

    --
    www.daszeichen.ch
    remove nixspam to reply
    Bernhard Sturm, Mar 1, 2007
  4. On Mar 1, 6:45 am, Bernhard Sturm <> wrote:
    > >> rnfe tysv fymgqswa fmznk wpxnsa txebrlwq uvqt

    > > You need to provide a url if you want to solicite help from us.

    > I am afraid, that this was alredy the universal resource locator (in the
    > klingon-univers this is a valid url)

    Damn IE7 never gets anything right!!!
    Travis Newbury, Mar 1, 2007
  5. Travis Newbury wrote:
    > On Feb 28, 8:33 pm, (ramivl xzfd) wrote:
    >> rnfe tysv fymgqswa fmznk wpxnsa txebrlwq uvqt

    > You need to provide a url if you want to solicite help from us.

    Oh, he is not a web designer but a political speech writer.

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO