    bar that controls both pages.

    Cheers
    Dave
    David Crichton, Aug 31, 2003

  2. David Crichton

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    David Crichton wrote:
    > Hi - Most replies to my queries are met by 'Don't use Frames'.
    > Therefore can someone tell me how I can recreate the example page
    > below without using frames?:
    >
    > http://www.thehighcouncil.freeserve.co.uk/misc.html

    Look at the coding of http://usenet.alt-html.org/brucies/butterflies/
    With a little PHP and some knowledge of div boxes it 'shouldn't be too
    difficult.
    I myself think frames are the best solution for photo albums.
    But solve the problem of orphaned pages on your site (Click
    http://www.thehighcouncil.freeserve.co.uk/miscside.html and see what happens
    if people find a link to your site in a search engine) and correct that
    horrific HTML coding.
    Regards, Nico
    Nico Schuyt, Aug 31, 2003

  3. David Crichton wrote:

    > http://www.thehighcouncil.freeserve.co.uk/misc.html
    >
    > If anyone can do it with style sheets etc and send the code to me I
    > would be very appreciative. I want it to look just as it does now, but
    > with a scroll bar that controls both pages.

    Easy. See:

    http://www.goddamn.co.uk/tobyink/scratch/no-frames/www.thehighcouncil.freeserve.co.uk/noframes.html

    playing://(nothing)
    Toby A Inkster, Aug 31, 2003
  4. You my chap - are a gentleman.

    Many thanks - you have saved me a headache tonight lol.

    Cheers
    Dave C

    "Toby A Inkster" <> wrote in message
    > David Crichton wrote:
    >
    > > http://www.thehighcouncil.freeserve.co.uk/misc.html
    > >
    > > If anyone can do it with style sheets etc and send the code to me I
    > > would be very appreciative. I want it to look just as it does now, but
    > > with a scroll bar that controls both pages.

    > Easy. See:

    http://www.goddamn.co.uk/tobyink/scratch/no-frames/www.thehighcouncil.freese
    rve.co.uk/noframes.html

    > --
    > Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS | mailto: |

    pgp:0x6A2A7D39
    David Crichton, Aug 31, 2003