    HR-Operations,
    BSV Technologies,
    E-mail id: ,

  2. anu

    Dylan Parry Guest

    anu wrote:

    > H1 processing has been started.

    What on Earth is "H1 processing"?

    --
    Dylan Parry

    The opinions stated above are not necessarily representative of
    those of my cats. All opinions expressed are entirely your own.
    Dylan Parry, Mar 6, 2007

  3. Dylan Parry wrote:
    > anu wrote:
    >
    >> H1 processing has been started.

    > What on Earth is "H1 processing"?

    h1: heading 1 is used in (X)HTML-documents to denote the topmost heading
    hierarchy. It seems as if the OP has just discovered that his or her
    browser processes h1 headings successfully, and they are now starting a
    big party to celebrate this discovery. Quite an interesting business model.

    --
    www.daszeichen.ch
    remove nixspam to reply
    Bernhard Sturm, Mar 6, 2007
  4. Dylan Parry wrote:

    > What on Earth is "H1 processing"?

    Parsing a number of web pages and extracting their headings?

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Geek of ~ HTML/SQL/Perl/PHP/Python*/Apache/Linux

    * = I'm getting there!
    Toby A Inkster, Mar 6, 2007
  5. Scripsit Toby A Inkster:

    >> What on Earth is "H1 processing"?

    > Parsing a number of web pages and extracting their headings?

    Haven't we all been doing that for a long time? Who could dispense with a
    user style sheet that displays the h1 content first, in a well-controlled
    manner? It's a powerful tool for seeing immediately whether a web page was
    created by someone who has at least a slight idea of what web authoring is.

    Regarding "H1 processing", I think we just got spammed and trolled.

    --
    Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")
    http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/
    Jukka K. Korpela, Mar 6, 2007
  6. Dylan Parry wrote:
    > anu wrote:
    >
    >> H1 processing has been started.

    > What on Earth is "H1 processing"?

    He could be referring to US foreign worker visas, such as the H1B. But I
    don't know why processing would "have started" at this particular time.
    A new allotment is made available each October, at least for the H1Bs,
    as I understand it.
    Harlan Messinger, Mar 6, 2007
  7. On 2007-03-06, anu wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > H1 processing has been started.

    My browsers have been doing that for years.

    > Interested candidates can forward your updated resumes.

    Why would an interested candidate want to forward *my* resume?

    Author:
    Chris F.A. Johnson, Mar 7, 2007
  8. anu

    John Hosking Guest

    Chris F.A. Johnson wrote:
    > On 2007-03-06, anu wrote:
    >
    >>Interested candidates can forward your updated resumes.

    > Why would an interested candidate want to forward *my* resume?

    Um, to show, er, how interested they are! Yes!

    --
    John
    John Hosking, Mar 7, 2007