Hi Bill Gates

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by darrel, Oct 16, 2007.

  1. darrel

    darrel Guest

    > Hi Bill Gates and all your team, I love you man... I hope you can read
    > this!
    >
    > Im doing beautiful things with asp.net 2.0...
    >
    > I love your company and your products... MS is the best of the world and
    > always will be!
    >
    > Thanks for existing! If I could meet you I would give a kiss on your
    > mouth!

    Over the top sarcasm?

    Deranged crazy person?

    Bill Gates, himself having fun?

    -Darrel

    Paulo, Oct 16, 2007

  3. > Thanks for existing! If I could meet you I would give a kiss on your
    > mouth!

    I bet he would pay extra just not to meet you :)

    George

    George Ter-Saakov, Oct 16, 2007
  4. darrel

    versus Guest

    if he could read your message, he would be reading billions of messages a
    day. :)

    versus, Oct 16, 2007
  5. darrel

    Paulo Guest

    Paulo, Oct 16, 2007
  6. darrel

    IfThenElse Guest

    We all love Bill Gates, so there is no advantage in saying so.

    IfThenElse, Oct 16, 2007
  7. darrel

    darrel Guest

    > and fan of his beautiful company!

    You haven't used SharePoint yet, have you? ;o)

    -Darrel

    darrel, Oct 17, 2007