HI Can anybody help me out............

rohit_72000

I have a save my settings page which consists of 7
dropdownlists.................................
In the first Dropdownlist I am getting data from database which
consists of user names.......
on selectedindexchanged event of first dropdownlist I populate the
remaining dropdownlists.......

i.e. for each and every user some settings are saved in database......

2nd dropdownlist consists of Period ...
3rd dropdownlist consists of Category.....
4th dropdownlist consists of type......
5th dropdowlist consists of zoom.....
6th dropdowlist consists of exchange.....
7th dropdowlist consists of charttype.......

The problem is in the database I have Values such as D,W,M for
daily,weekly,monthly respectively for 2nd dropdownlist
And when I query from database I get Values as D,W,M but I want
Daily,weekly or Monthly to be displayed in the dropdownlist........
Is there any way to aechieve this .....????????

Also the user can change the value from
dropdownlist ....................

hence I wanted to know is there any way by which I will be able to
populate all the items i.e. for 2nd dropdownlist D,W,M and just
highlight the item which correspond to the specific username...

means suppose Username is rohit.........
once I select rohit, all the dropdowns must automatically display the
values which are in database but once click on those dropdowns I must
be able to see all other possible values......