hi, can anyone tell me if this software can be done in C?

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by João Gomes, Feb 7, 2008.

  1. João Gomes

    João Gomes Guest

    João Gomes, Feb 7, 2008

  2. On 7 fev, 20:14, "João Gomes" <> wrote:
    > Hi, i need to code in c something like this,www.searchbay.org?idapp=93896
    >
    > can any one pointing me some tricks..
    >
    > tks for your help.

    I think everything can be done using C. Softwares like this have some
    complex implementation detais, so the the "tricks" you need depends
    heavily of your C programming skills. Tell us something about tour
    past projects, maybe someone can help you better.
    Wesley Mesquita, Feb 7, 2008

  3. João Gomes

    santosh Guest

    João Gomes wrote:

    > Hi, i need to code in c something like this,
    > www.searchbay.org?idapp=93896
    >
    > can any one pointing me some tricks..
    >

    > tks for your help.

    It should be /possible/ .

    But do you have a good reason for implementing such an application
    instead of perhaps using something that's already available, either the
    one at that link or something else? Implementing all the listed
    functionality should be /quite/ a bit of work. Building around codecs
    already out there will save time and effort. You might find that you
    may be more or less constrained to go the C++ route.

    Since you appear to want to write for Windows direct more questions to
    <news:comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32> unless the question happens
    to be primarily Standard C based.
    santosh, Feb 8, 2008
  4. João Gomes

    Hyuga Guest

    On Feb 7, 6:14 pm, "João Gomes" <> wrote:
    > Hi, i need to code in c something like this,www.searchbay.org?idapp=93896
    >
    > can any one pointing me some tricks..
    >
    > tks for your help.

    Sure it's possible. But I think the fact that you have to ask
    suggests you shouldn't try it, at least not for several years.
    Hyuga, Feb 8, 2008
  5. João Gomes

    fnegroni Guest

    You shuould start looking at DirectX (in particular, DirectMedia)

    It is best accessed using C++, but there are C wrappers.
    fnegroni, Feb 8, 2008