HI can give suggesstion

aslamhenry

(e-mail address removed) View profile
More options Sep 18, 9:09 pm

Newsgroups: comp.lang.c++
From: (e-mail address removed)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 06:09:14 -0700
Subject: hi can give me idea
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Remove | Report this message | Find messages by this
author
hem anyone can give me an idea on how to saparated digits using
looping

example

please key in any 5 digits number : 56789

and the ouput is
5678 9
567 89
56 789
5 6789

huhu how to saparate those digit huhuhu can help???anyone?

im a newbie....and im suck at looping huhu