    hi,everyone. can anybody tell me where the C++ program start? I am
    writing a loader, I want know the entry point of C++ program.

    thank you.

    ä¼è™Ž, Apr 21, 2012

  2. ä¼è™Ž <> writes:
    > hi,everyone. can anybody tell me where the C++ program start? I am
    > writing a loader, I want know the entry point of C++ program.

    You're in the wrong newsgroup. We discuss C here; the folks in
    comp.lang.c++ discuss C++.

    In C, for hosted implementations, the entry point is the function
    "main". For freestanding implementations the entry point is
    implementation-defined. (I'm fairly sure it's the same in C++.)

    If that's not the answer you're looking for, then you probably need
    information that isn't defined by the language itself, either in C or in
    C++. You should probably find a newsgroup or other forum that deals
    with the system you're using rather than with the language.

    Will write code for food.

    Keith Thompson, Apr 21, 2012