  1. rajesh

    rajesh Guest

    i want to know about the recruitment in perl for 1 year !
    rajesh, Aug 30, 2006

  2. rajesh

    darkmoo Guest

    On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 22:56:18 -0700, rajesh wrote:

    > i want to know about the recruitment in perl for 1 year !

    Do you have your own camel? Can't use company camel.
    darkmoo, Aug 30, 2006

  3. rajesh

    rock Guest

    Re: Hi Guys !

    rock, Aug 30, 2006
  4. rajesh <> wrote:

    > i want to know about the recruitment in perl for 1 year !

    42.3%

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming
    Tad McClellan, Aug 30, 2006
  5. rajesh

    rock Guest

    Re: Hi Guys !

    rock, Aug 30, 2006
  6. rajesh

    Guest

    Re: Hi Guys !

    rock wrote:
    > What this percentage means ? can u explain
    >
    > TM> 42.3%

    It's the ratio of the cross-lateral amortization of the recruitment
    node's impedance (but I think Tad's figure is a bit out of date - that
    looks like June's number. The July figure (the most recent available)
    is 42.1% - it dropped a little mainly due to reintermediated
    facorization). But you probably wanted the induction-lateral
    recruitment figure (not the prefactored cross-lateral); the
    non-factored induction-lateral recruitment ratio is more like 44.81%
    (as of July).

    --
    David Filmer (http://DavidFilmer.com)
    , Aug 30, 2006
  7. rajesh

    Uri Guttman Guest

    Re: Hi Guys !

    >> What this percentage means ? can u explain
    >>
    >> 42.3%

    it is the percentage of your brain cells that have long been dead.

    do you have an actual perl question?

    in any case read this group's guidelines that are posted
    regularly. you can also find them by searching google groups.

    uri

    Uri Guttman, Aug 30, 2006
  8. Re: Hi Guys !

    "rock" <> wrote in news:1156957254.244116.142240
    @h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

    [ Please quote properly when you respond. Please do not quote signatures. ]

    >> What this percentage means ? can u explain
    >>
    >> 42.3%

    Well, frankly, Tad was being a tad imprecise. I think the 95% confidence
    interval for the percentage is [39.4%, 44.3%].

    Sinan

    PS: If you want to be taken seriously, you might want to consider posting a
    question that makes sense. I have read and re-read your original post many
    times, and I cannot even begin to imagine being able to ascertain what you
    are asking.
    A. Sinan Unur, Aug 30, 2006
  9. Re: Hi Guys !

    <> wrote:
    > rock wrote:
    >> What this percentage means ? can u explain
    >>
    >> TM> 42.3%

    > It's the ratio of the cross-lateral amortization of the recruitment
    > node's impedance

    How did you know that?

    Did you concentrate while holding your forehead against the monitor
    or something? That's how I do it.

    > (but I think Tad's figure is a bit out of date - that
    > looks like June's number. The July figure (the most recent available)
    > is 42.1% - it dropped a little mainly due to reintermediated
    > facorization).

    That's enough, Smarty Pants.

    > But you probably wanted the induction-lateral
    > recruitment figure (not the prefactored cross-lateral); the
    > non-factored induction-lateral recruitment ratio is more like 44.81%
    > (as of July).

    Cool! I didn't know how to calculate that one. Thanks for the tip!

    Tad McClellan, Aug 30, 2006
  10. rajesh

    Guest

    Re: Hi Guys !

    Tad McClellan wrote:

    > Cool! I didn't know how to calculate that one. Thanks for the tip!

    I should probably put a module up on CPAN. Acme::BullShit or something
    like that.

    --
    David Filmer (http://DavidFilmer.com)
    , Aug 30, 2006
  11. rajesh

    Scott Bryce Guest

    Re: Hi Guys !

    rock wrote:

    >>What this percentage means ? can u explain
    >>
    >>42.3%

    It means that nobody here is able to make sense out of your original
    question.
    Scott Bryce, Aug 30, 2006
  12. rajesh

    Justin C Guest

    Re: Hi Guys !

    On 2006-08-30, <> wrote:
    > Tad McClellan wrote:
    >
    >> Cool! I didn't know how to calculate that one. Thanks for the tip!

    > I should probably put a module up on CPAN. Acme::BullShit or something
    > like that.

    Will you announce it here when you've uploaded?

    Justin.

    --
    Justin C, by the sea.
    Justin C, Aug 30, 2006
  13. rajesh

    Keith Keller Guest

    Re: Hi Guys !

    On 2006-08-30, Justin C <> wrote:
    > On 2006-08-30, <> wrote:
    >> Tad McClellan wrote:
    >>
    >>> Cool! I didn't know how to calculate that one. Thanks for the tip!

    >> I should probably put a module up on CPAN. Acme::BullShit or something
    >> like that.

    > Will you announce it here when you've uploaded?

    I think said announcement should be written using the module. :)

    --keith

    --
    -francisco.ca.us
    (try just my userid to email me)
    Keith Keller, Aug 30, 2006
  14. rajesh

    rock Guest

    Re: Hi Guys !

    Yes
    i will explain i want to know abt the latest recuitment in perl for 1
    year experienced programmars
    ..

    rock, Aug 31, 2006
  15. rajesh

    rock Guest

    Re: Hi Guys !

    Exactly every one is totally out of track...
    i hope you can understand my question ..

    rock, Aug 31, 2006
  16. rajesh

    Vivek.M Guest

    > On 29 Aug 2006 22:56:18 -0700, "rajesh" <> wrote:
    >i want to know about the recruitment in perl for 1 year !

    Hello Rajesh, IMHO ( in my humble opinion ) comp.lang.perl.misc is
    news-group for Perl related questions, we aren't a recruitment agency.
    Perhaps you should read the various posts in this NG (news-group),
    via Google Groups, to get a sense of what questions are acceptable
    here; You might also want to read:
    "http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html". When you thing
    you are done reading that page, please re-read it again!
    Vivek.M, Aug 31, 2006
  17. rajesh

    Scott Bryce Guest

    Re: Hi Guys !

    rock wrote:
    > i will explain i want to know abt the latest recuitment in perl for 1
    > year experienced programmars

    I understand that English is probably not your first language. Even so,
    it would help if you use your best English, and not text message short-hand.

    If I understand your question, you want to know how much demand there is
    in the market place for Perl programers with one year of experience. I
    don't know if anyone here can answer your question.
    Scott Bryce, Aug 31, 2006
  18. Re: Hi Guys !

    Scott Bryce <> writes:

    > If I understand your question, you want to know how much demand there
    > is in the market place for Perl programers with one year of
    > experience. I don't know if anyone here can answer your question.

    Much like a lot of things, it depends. Someone with good domain
    knowledge who's gotten a year of meaningful experience and has good
    communication skills will *always* be in high demand. Someone whose
    only main credential is that he's been paid at a job that uses Perl
    for a year will have a lot of competition.

    Charlton
    Charlton Wilbur, Aug 31, 2006
  19. rajesh

    Justin C Guest

    Re: Hi Guys !

    On 2006-08-31, rock <> wrote:
    > Yes
    > i will explain i want to know abt the latest recuitment in perl for 1
    > year experienced programmars

    AFAIK perl is not an employer TICBW.

    Justin.

    --
    Justin C, by the sea.
    Justin C, Aug 31, 2006
  20. rajesh

    Matt Garrish Guest

    Re: Hi Guys !

    Justin C wrote:

    > On 2006-08-31, rock <> wrote:
    > > Yes
    > > i will explain i want to know abt the latest recuitment in perl for 1
    > > year experienced programmars

    > AFAIK perl is not an employer TICBW.

    Punctuating your sentences with acronyms when replying to someone who
    obiovusly doesn't speak English as a first language doesn't help, but
    AFAIK IIRC, WYSIWYG, TICBW, TMTOWTDI...

    Matt
    Matt Garrish, Sep 1, 2006