Hi Guys !

rock

Michele said:
i want to know about the recruitment in perl for 1 year !

And after 1 year you will not want to know about it any more?

Michele
.'KYU;*EVH[.FHF2W+#"\Z*5TI/ER<Z`S(G.DZZ9OX0Z')=~/./g)x2,$_,

usenet

rock said:
What this percentage means ? can u explain

TM> 42.3%

It's the ratio of the cross-lateral amortization of the recruitment
node's impedance (but I think Tad's figure is a bit out of date - that
looks like June's number. The July figure (the most recent available)
is 42.1% - it dropped a little mainly due to reintermediated
facorization). But you probably wanted the induction-lateral
recruitment figure (not the prefactored cross-lateral); the
non-factored induction-lateral recruitment ratio is more like 44.81%
(as of July).

Uri Guttman

it is the percentage of your brain cells that have long been dead.

do you have an actual perl question?

in any case read this group's guidelines that are posted
regularly. you can also find them by searching google groups.

uri

A. Sinan Unur

@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

[ Please quote properly when you respond. Please do not quote signatures. ]

Well, frankly, Tad was being a tad imprecise. I think the 95% confidence
interval for the percentage is [39.4%, 44.3%].

Sinan

PS: If you want to be taken seriously, you might want to consider posting a
question that makes sense. I have read and re-read your original post many
times, and I cannot even begin to imagine being able to ascertain what you
are asking.

Tad McClellan

It's the ratio of the cross-lateral amortization of the recruitment
node's impedance

How did you know that?

Did you concentrate while holding your forehead against the monitor
or something? That's how I do it.

(but I think Tad's figure is a bit out of date - that
looks like June's number. The July figure (the most recent available)
is 42.1% - it dropped a little mainly due to reintermediated
facorization).

That's enough, Smarty Pants.

But you probably wanted the induction-lateral
recruitment figure (not the prefactored cross-lateral); the
non-factored induction-lateral recruitment ratio is more like 44.81%
(as of July).

Cool! I didn't know how to calculate that one. Thanks for the tip!

rock

Yes
i will explain i want to know abt the latest recuitment in perl for 1
year experienced programmars
..
A. Sinan Unur said:
@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

[ Please quote properly when you respond. Please do not quote signatures. ]

Well, frankly, Tad was being a tad imprecise. I think the 95% confidence
interval for the percentage is [39.4%, 44.3%].

Sinan

PS: If you want to be taken seriously, you might want to consider posting a
question that makes sense. I have read and re-read your original post many
times, and I cannot even begin to imagine being able to ascertain what you
are asking.

Vivek.M

i want to know about the recruitment in perl for 1 year !

Hello Rajesh, IMHO ( in my humble opinion ) comp.lang.perl.misc is
news-group for Perl related questions, we aren't a recruitment agency.
Perhaps you should read the various posts in this NG (news-group),
via Google Groups, to get a sense of what questions are acceptable
here; You might also want to read:
"http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html". When you thing
you are done reading that page, please re-read it again!

Scott Bryce

rock said:
i will explain i want to know abt the latest recuitment in perl for 1
year experienced programmars

I understand that English is probably not your first language. Even so,
it would help if you use your best English, and not text message short-hand.

If I understand your question, you want to know how much demand there is
in the market place for Perl programers with one year of experience. I
don't know if anyone here can answer your question.

Charlton Wilbur

Scott Bryce said:
If I understand your question, you want to know how much demand there
is in the market place for Perl programers with one year of
experience. I don't know if anyone here can answer your question.

Much like a lot of things, it depends. Someone with good domain
knowledge who's gotten a year of meaningful experience and has good
communication skills will *always* be in high demand. Someone whose
only main credential is that he's been paid at a job that uses Perl
for a year will have a lot of competition.

Charlton

Matt Garrish

Justin said:
AFAIK perl is not an employer TICBW.

Punctuating your sentences with acronyms when replying to someone who
obiovusly doesn't speak English as a first language doesn't help, but
AFAIK IIRC, WYSIWYG, TICBW, TMTOWTDI...

Matt