    Can anyone suggest me What I should I do?
    Regards,
    Muthu Kumaran.D
    muthu, Dec 1, 2006

  2. muthu

    Masudur Guest

    muthu wrote:
    > Hi I am developing a ASP.NET web application.
    > I am having links on my left pane. While clicking links the page should
    > be loaded into right pane without full page refresh. To be correctly
    > say, I want to develop application which should look like
    > http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/11/default.aspx .
    > Can anyone suggest me What I should I do?
    > Regards,
    > Muthu Kumaran.D

    Hi,

    Your problem can be solved by using ajax. take one update panel to load
    the content you want. or you can use iframe to load the content in the
    right side....

    Thanks

    Masudur
    Kaz Software Ltd.
    www.kaz.com.bd
    Masudur, Dec 1, 2006

  3. Hi Muthu,

    See IFRAMES .. this will be sutable for u. It act's like a inner HTML
    browser with in the main browser. take IFRAme in the Right side pane.
    and right a code for when u click in the linkbuttons, just activete the
    IFRAME with the u r recuired URL.

    All the Best ..Muthu
    Ranganadh ..
    Kodali Ranganadh, Dec 1, 2006