hi help me loading a page with out the full page refresh

Masudur

muthu said:
Hi I am developing a ASP.NET web application.
I am having links on my left pane. While clicking links the page should
be loaded into right pane without full page refresh. To be correctly
say, I want to develop application which should look like
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/11/default.aspx .
Can anyone suggest me What I should I do?
Regards,
Muthu Kumaran.D

Hi,

Your problem can be solved by using ajax. take one update panel to load
the content you want. or you can use iframe to load the content in the
right side....

Thanks

Masudur
Kaz Software Ltd.
www.kaz.com.bd

Kodali Ranganadh

Hi Muthu,

See IFRAMES .. this will be sutable for u. It act's like a inner HTML
browser with in the main browser. take IFRAme in the Right side pane.
and right a code for when u click in the linkbuttons, just activete the
IFRAME with the u r recuired URL.

All the Best ..Muthu
Ranganadh ..