  1. Billow

    Billow Guest

    And how about MultiByte to unicode string?

    Billow, Nov 30, 2005

  2. Billow

    Joerg Jooss Guest

    Billow wrote:

    > And how about MultiByte to unicode string?

    What exactly do you mean by MultiByte?

    Cheers,
    --
    http://www.joergjooss.de
    mailto:

    Joerg Jooss, Nov 30, 2005

  3. Billow

    Billow Guest

    I'd like to take the codes of wide char form a unicode string to a byte
    array and so do a byte array to a string.
    For instance:
    dim Barray() as byte
    dim fromStr as String
    formStr="dhfdjfjjdjfhdfdffdkfj"
    formStr------>Barray ?
    And now I get a new question, How about to pase a hexnumber string to a
    double in c# ?
    for instance:
    string hexstr="0x6fd42ce";
    double dvar;