    Absent Code attribute in method that is not native or abstract in class file javax/xml/bind/JAXBPermission

    if u know that error pls help me
    thanks
    Tom, Jan 5, 2013

  2. Tom

    Tom Guest

    Tom, Jan 5, 2013

  3. Tom

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 05:27:01 -0800 (PST), Tom <>

    >> Absent Code attribute in method that is not native or abstract in class file javax/xml/bind/JAXBPermission

    just a guess here

    new JAXBPermission ("JAXBPermission" );
    according to the docs is the only legal string value. Do you have
    something else?

    "hi pls help me" is not a good title. Try something like

    "JAXBPermission trouble"

    So the people who can help you can tell that just by reading the
    subject line. It also makes it easy to find your post if they think of
    something later.

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/newsgroups.html for similar tips.
    Roedy Green, Jan 5, 2013
  4. Tom

    Tom Guest

    On Sunday, January 6, 2013 3:47:05 AM UTC+5:30, Roedy Green wrote:
    > On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 05:27:01 -0800 (PST), Tom <>

    > >> Absent Code attribute in method that is not native or abstract in class file javax/xml/bind/JAXBPermission

    > just a guess here
    >

    > new JAXBPermission ("JAXBPermission" );
    >
    > according to the docs is the only legal string value. Do you have
    >
    > something else?
    >

    > "hi pls help me" is not a good title. Try something like
    >

    > "JAXBPermission trouble"
    >

    > So the people who can help you can tell that just by reading the
    >
    > subject line. It also makes it easy to find your post if they think of
    >
    > something later.
    >

    > see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/newsgroups.html for similar tips.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products http://mindprod.com
    >
    > Students who hire or con others to do their homework are as foolish
    >
    > as couch potatoes who hire others to go to the gym for them.

    Thanks for your advice. i will keep this..
    Tom, Jan 7, 2013