    Can someone tell me wich is the best (and why ?)

    thanks,
    folamour.

    folamour, Jan 24, 2006

  2. folamour

    Guest

    Use the Desing Pattern Singleton
    this stop your problem w/ connexion pool

    , Jan 24, 2006

  3. folamour

    Guest

    We are using Hibernate 3 with JTDS, and JTDS recommends either C3P0
    or Jakarta DBCP for connection pool. We decided to go with the
    DBCP because it's part of the Apache projects and we figured there will
    be more
    people working on it. No problem so far.

    JDBC connection pool has been around for a while, I doubt if you will
    run into any
    problem with either one actually.

    Good luck,

    Matt