    advanced)

    Thanks,
    Alan

    alan_sec, Apr 6, 2007

  2. alan_sec

    Guest

    On Apr 6, 5:50 pm, "alan_sec" <> wrote:
    > Can anyone suggest a good Hibernate seminar or training. (basic and
    > advanced)
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Alan

    Hi Alan ,
    You can start with the hibernate tutorial available at roseindia.com.
    It is very easy to undrstand and covers the basics of hibernate
    nicely. you can also refer a bok named "Hibernate in action".

    Regards
    Charanjeet

    , Apr 6, 2007

  3. alan_sec

    Sanjay Guest

    alan_sec wrote:
    > Can anyone suggest a good Hibernate seminar or training. (basic and
    > advanced)
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Alan

    I once found this free video on some site. Two authors of hibernate
    introducing it and explaining the design choices. Don't remember the
    link, but I guess you could found it by searching.

    Sanjay, Apr 6, 2007