Hidden Textbox

Brent Burkart

I have a textbox that is being used for a CustomValidator control,
however I would like that textbox to be hidden. If I set the visible
property to false, the CustomValidator will not work.

Any thoughts?

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Not sure if this will work, but can you use the HiddenTextBox from the HTML
tab of your toolbox?
Make sure to set it to run as a server control.

Otherwise you might try putting your standard visible textbox into a div
that is hidden.