Hidden value

JimS

Hello
I seem to be having a problem with saving hidden values. I am trying to use
the
hidden values to post infomation back to the same page and also to a
different
second page. I would like to persit the values to a couple of more pages in
this
process. I have ten different values that I am trying to save. The problem
is
I dont see these Request objects on the second page.
I have another .asp page that is included and processed on this second page
(<!--#include file=SP1.asp-->).
Do I need to pass the request items to this include file and to the real
page?
I must be doing something wrong however I am not quite sure what I must me
doing wrong.

This a snippet from the original page.

<Input Type="hidden" Name="VendorRegion" Value
='"<%=Request.form("txtRegion")%>">'
</form>
</BODY>
</HTML>

This a snippet from the second page. I am trying to grab the value here so
that I can
use this value on the page.

strRegion = trim(Request.form("VendorRegion").item)
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>

Thanks for any insight!

Luis

If I got your question correctly you don't need this on the main page:
<Input Type="hidden" Name="VendorRegion" Value
='"<%=Request.form("txtRegion")%>">'

Change this line:
strRegion = trim(Request.form("VendorRegion").item)

To:
strRegion = trim(Request.form("VendorRegion"))

The ".item" isn't necessary as the Request.form("VendorRegion") will
give you the value captured in the 'VendorRegion' field on the main
page.

Also, if the 'VendorRegion' field is a list then you don't need the
trim().