    Textbos to HiddenField.

    How can I change the bind value of a Hiddenfield and update the formview?

    Thank you
    win, May 21, 2008

  2. Hello

    We can use ItemTemplate to bind value to a HiddenField. The asp.net article
    http://quickstarts.asp.net/QuickStartv20/aspnet/doc/data/templates.aspx
    demonstrates the use of ItemTemplate. For HiddenField, we can write it in
    this way:

    <asp:HiddenField ID="HiddenField1" runat="server" Value='<%#
    Eval("FileName") %>' />

    Regards,
    Jialiang Ge (, remove 'online.')
    Microsoft Online Community Support