Hidding a template cell in a Datagrid

Fabiano

please,

i have a datagrid that contains a template collumn. Each template cell
should have a hyperlink control to a detail page.

But sometimes i need to hide this hyperlink based on a specific status of
the record.

How can i do this? I tryed everyway without sucess.

tks in adv.
Fabiano

Eliyahu Goldin

Fabiano,

A number of ways. You can databind the hyperlink's Visible property. Or you
can handle ItemDataBound event, where you have access to the cells of every
item (row). You can check the value of the status column and, based on this,
set visibility of the hyperlink in the same row.

Eliyahu