Hide a button

Aaron [SQL Server MVP]

<%
if not rs.eof then response.write "<input type=button>"
%>

CJA

Hi

I have a query that checks one field against another and the recordset is
not displayed if they are equal. What I need is to hide a 'proceed' button
if the recordset is empty. Any ideas?

CJA

CJA

<%
if not rs.eof then response.write "<input type=button>"
%>

Thanks for that but I am still having problem. The button calls a
javascript function and I can not seem to get it to work.

This is what the script for the current button looks like:
<input type="button" value="Enrol" name=button2 onClick="return OnButton2
();">

CJA

CJA

What on earth does "can not seem to get it to work" mean?

Sorry I was not clear enough. I have now solve it.

<% If Not Rs_courses.EOF Or Not Rs_courses.BOF Then %>
<input type="button" value="Enrol" name=button2
onClick="return OnButton2();">
<% End If

CJA