hide address ???

sinclar sodersas

hi all is few weeks that i got a new site but i don't know how to hide
the folder and files on the fist page.........
domain\blabla\blabla\bla.html
well how can hide all this blablinig on the first page :))

brucie

hi all is few weeks that i got a new site but i don't know how to hide
the folder and files on the fist page.........
domain\blabla\blabla\bla.html
well how can hide all this blablinig on the first page :))

you cant hide your address. the browser needs to know the address to
display the page. no address --> no page.

Fletch

brucie said:
you cant hide your address. the browser needs to know the address to
display the page. no address --> no page.

If I understand the question, what you can do is create a page
domain\index.html and using it to set up frames, display the page you want,
without displaying the full address in the address bar.

<frame name="main" src="domain\blabla\blabla\bla.html" target="bottom"
scrolling="auto">

brucie

If I understand the question, what you can do is create a page
domain\index.html and using it to set up frames, display the page you want,
without displaying the full address in the address bar.

that does not hide the address but it certainly annoys the visitor.
<h1>**** off</h1> works just as well.

Jacqui or (maybe) Pete

hi all is few weeks that i got a new site but i don't know how to hide
the folder and files on the fist page.........
domain\blabla\blabla\bla.html
well how can hide all this blablinig on the first page :))
URL? The answer depends on your setup.

Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
You can also use Cloak N Rotate (just google it), you just upload it, then create a link to your site and it auto cloaks the address all the time :)

It's a cool little piece of software I use on all my sites.

Cheers, mtgcs2000