    the folder and files on the fist page.........
    domain\blabla\blabla\bla.html
    well how can hide all this blablinig on the first page :))
    sinclar sodersas, Jul 18, 2003

  2. sinclar sodersas

    brucie Guest

    In post <>
    sinclar sodersas said...

    > hi all is few weeks that i got a new site but i don't know how to hide
    > the folder and files on the fist page.........
    > domain\blabla\blabla\bla.html
    > well how can hide all this blablinig on the first page :))

    you cant hide your address. the browser needs to know the address to
    display the page. no address --> no page.

    --
    brucie a. blackford. 18/July/2003 09:16:20 am kilo.
    http://loser.brucies.com/
    brucie, Jul 18, 2003

  3. sinclar sodersas

    Fletch Guest

    "brucie" <> wrote in message
    > In post <>
    > sinclar sodersas said...
    >
    > > hi all is few weeks that i got a new site but i don't know how to hide
    > > the folder and files on the fist page.........
    > > domain\blabla\blabla\bla.html
    > > well how can hide all this blablinig on the first page :))

    > you cant hide your address. the browser needs to know the address to
    > display the page. no address --> no page.

    If I understand the question, what you can do is create a page
    domain\index.html and using it to set up frames, display the page you want,
    without displaying the full address in the address bar.

    <frame name="main" src="domain\blabla\blabla\bla.html" target="bottom"
    scrolling="auto">

    Fletch, Jul 18, 2003
  4. sinclar sodersas

    brucie Guest

    In post <3f173024$0$1212$>
    Fletch said...

    >> you cant hide your address. the browser needs to know the address to
    >> display the page. no address --> no page.

    > If I understand the question, what you can do is create a page
    > domain\index.html and using it to set up frames, display the page you want,
    > without displaying the full address in the address bar.

    that does not hide the address but it certainly annoys the visitor.
    <h1>**** off</h1> works just as well.

    --
    brucie a. blackford. 18/July/2003 09:37:16 am kilo.
    http://loser.brucies.com/
    brucie, Jul 18, 2003
  5. sinclar sodersas

    Fletch Guest

    "sinclar sodersas"
    > thank you for the input , but why be havy in wordz :(

    Inferiority complex and unresolved oedipal issues - but I'm just guessing.

    Fletch, Jul 18, 2003
  6. In article <>,
    says...
    > hi all is few weeks that i got a new site but i don't know how to hide
    > the folder and files on the fist page.........
    > domain\blabla\blabla\bla.html
    > well how can hide all this blablinig on the first page :))

    URL? The answer depends on your setup.
    Jacqui or (maybe) Pete, Jul 18, 2003
  7. sinclar sodersas

    mtgcs2000

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    You can also use Cloak N Rotate (just google it), you just upload it, then create a link to your site and it auto cloaks the address all the time :)

    It's a cool little piece of software I use on all my sites.

    Cheers, mtgcs2000
    mtgcs2000, Mar 18, 2009